The Laura Jones Project

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Monday, April 5, 2010

Reinvention-Post 2

Reinvention going well so far. Its not like i sit down and say,ok,how do i reinvent today
although that is a very good idea(note to self).,but things are definitely changing, and for the good.I am signed up for lots of art classes, and art retreats that i am so looking forward too!The Creative Connection is in the fall. This should be a blast and very informative on how to run a creative business. Plus I have never been to that part of the states ,so new places to explore!
 Drawing classes close to home from Jan Rimerman @ Neptune Studios. She makes me draw. It is so hard! But, I am getting better at it. Jan Rimerman@Neptune Studios.I have also been taking classes from Sally Jean.She is so talented and very inspiring.I love her classes. Also close to home is Art and Soul is also in the fall. I am taking a Stephanie Lee painting class. What an amazing talent she is.One of my reinvention goals was to get my artwork out in front of the public and get some feed back.So, I became part of the  Paper Whimsy Ning group.I really like the images from Gale and her newsletter is always fun.
The feedback from the members has been so awesome.The feeling in the group is so positive and upbuilding.Artists are such giving people,willing to share and admire others work.And last but not least,new artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment