The Laura Jones Project

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Sunday, January 10, 2010

ReInvention




Last year was tough for everyone. If you were not affected directly by the economy then you know someone who was.The way of business has been changed.So time to do something new.Time to reinvent the way I do things.I have decided to embrace this slower pace of business.It is also time to reinvent  myself. All the personal things i have put on the back burner, because I was too tired from working too hard...no more. So this blog is about all the new projects I will be taking on,personal,art,busines .Hence, the name of my little online journal,THE LAURA JONES PROJECT. I am that project  in essence . All the stuff is what i am about..I am embracing ReInvention.I am taking control and creating the life I want.The SPIRITUAL,ARTISTIC,LOVING, BALANCED, life. WOOO HOOO,look out life her I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment